Monday, October 04, 2010

Timezone issues

The past couple of weeks have been hectic. First I was at JavaOne, then I spent time around the west coast visiting customers and partners (talking a lot about Cloud, funnily enough). Then it was a red-eye to Boston and meetings for the rest of the week, before getting home in time for the weekend. Several timezones over two weeks played havoc with me and I missed a few calls due to my forgetting where in the world I was!

This week is slightly better, with meetings in Paris tomorrow, then Berlin for the SOA Symposium (where I'm giving a couple of presentations) and JUDCon (no planned sessions for me to give, though I may do a lightning talk). Back home in time for the weekend again. The next couple of weeks should be in and around our Newcastle offices! And maybe in between all of this I'll get a chance to do some coding!

No comments: