Saturday, March 13, 2010

QCon London 2010 update

I mentioned earlier that I was presenting at QCon London. Well I had a good time at QCon giving a presentation which was basically about lessons learnt while developing, using and selling transaction systems. Hopefully the slides will go up soon, but it seemed to go down well. According to the organizers, it has the second highest audience for the track, which given that people were sitting on the floor, didn't surprise me. Everyone seemed to enjoy the talk and I hope they got as much out of it as I got putting it together.

What I did realise as I was giving the session was that I really have enough material for 4 or 5 presentations. Therefore, I may do some deep dives into specific aspects of the current presentation. I may even realise these as blog entries as well.

No comments: